Frequently Asked Questions
Should I order my top in a S/M or a M/L ( or other sizes I can't choose between)?
- it depends on your preference of coverage. If you love to show a little like me, I would choose a S/M, but if you prefer more of a complete coverage look I would choose a M/L.
Are the straps supportive of big boobs?
- Yes ma'am! I double the straps on all tops and dresses to give that extra support by distributing the weight evenly so you don't have to worry about your top holding on for dear life.
How do I tie my bikini?
- For starters make sure you position your top triangle up. If you notice your top is literally a triangle so make sure the tip of that triangle is pointing up and the "zipper edge" is pointing inward.
How do I tie my open back dress or top?
- I create straps to allow each of you to get creative in how you want to tie your top but to also allow you to tie your garment as tight or loose you choose. My go to method is a crisscross from top to bottom.
Does yarn stretch?
- Yes! Yarn does stretch, but not by a lot. The great thing about crochet is that your garment fits to your body which is what us ladies love for the hugging hourglass shape. Don't hesitate too much between sizes. But as a word of advice if you have a little more junk in the trunk consider that being a deciding factor on size. That is the widest part on the body.
What material do you use?
- Majority of my garments are crocheted using soft acrylic yarn unless stated otherwise in product description.
Do you make bigger sizes?
- Yes! If you are wanting to order a larger size not specified in product options, fill out the contact form below to consult with me about what you are looking for. Once the details of your order is confirmed, I will send an invoice via email, once payment is received the processing time begins.
Can you make a style that you don't offer on your site?
- Yes! I make custom orders all of the time so if you saw something on Instagram by your fav celebrity or you had your own idea in mind, fill out the form below for a consultation. Once the details of your order is confirmed, I will send an invoice via email, once payment is received the processing time begins.
Custom Order Policy
Kierra Krochet LLC is no longer offering Made to order pieces unless it is agreed upon by designer when a custom order request is submitted. As before, you may request for me to design a Kierra Krochet original whether it is from my portfolio or not. ALL custom orders will have a $100 minimum and price is subject to go up based upon desired item. Once your request is accepted, you will receive an invoice that will require full payment in order to begin your design. Store policy still applies to custom orders in terms of the fact there are no refunds. If you have any questions send me a message through the chat icon on the page and i'll get back to you when I can.